Help with Springboard Background

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Viper150, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Viper150

Viper150 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello, I am new to these forums and I don't know if this is in the right section so please tell me to move it if it is. So my problem is that I got Vwallpaper (running on 3.1.2) and I set a video wallpaper and all and it's been good for a couple of weeks. Just today, I went to turn off the video because I wanted to see a theme and when it was starting up, it just crashed. Later, I SSHed into my Ipod and got rid of the video which just made the background black and now I cannot change the background no matter what. Any ideas?
  2. Childofgod

Childofgod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try reinstalling winterboard that might fix your problem.
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Disable vwallpaper or find a setting in it to turn off the video wallpaper.
  4. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If neither fixes your problem, DO NOT restore, go to settings --> general --> reset all settings, see if that works. If not, restore and re-jailbreak Careful though, apple is no longer signing 3.1.2 firmwares. To get past this download your firmware to your computer, when in iTunes, HOLD SHIFT and click restore find your firmware ispw, and chose it. If ituens gives you an error ignore and run the blackra1n app.
  5. taigakaka

taigakaka New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Have you tried turning your iPod off and turning it back on? I'm having somewhat of a "similar issue" with my iPod Touch as well. It's not that it's not working, but some features are glitching its way out. Lol. However, I think rebooting has been proven to be very... useful.