help with sip.voip on ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by pecchia2000, Apr 6, 2008.

1. pecchia2000

pecchia2000 New Member

hi guys,
    I don't spek english very well.....
    I had add repo of touchmods, I have installed sip-voip 1.2.
    In settings I have tried almost all sip server, but every time that I click on connect to sip server after about 1 min. appears connection error.
    I don't undestand, I have also tried with my voip account (euteliavoip.com) that I use at home every day, but samethings, dosen't work......do you know why?

I have 1.1.2 firmware version, about 60 applications, and they work all......

please can you help me???????

thanks soo much
  2. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

See if you can connect to it using a different router. Some routers may be bl.. never mind you said you had it working with other apps. My suggestion, just make sure all the settings are correct, exactly.

http://touchmods.wordpress.com/sip-settings/

That might help.
  3. pecchia2000

pecchia2000 New Member

I don't know, I used the same settings but it's same things...what do you think if I try to reset touch and reinstall every things?????
  4. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

It might help you but who knows. Give a try.
  5. pecchia2000

pecchia2000 New Member

I have tried with another router and sip-voip works, but I didn't hear the voice.......I want try different settings.... thanks for your help
  6. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

Ok no problem.
  7. pecchia2000

pecchia2000 New Member

i'm here again..... I fix the first problem, was router, I have tried with another one and now I can connect with my sip server, but I have tried to call my home, my wife pick up the phone, but she dosen't hear my and I don't hear her......why?????

In sip-voip settings, I have used only user, password and sip server.....Is this enough? do I must set reg. timeout, nat and stun???

I have mic from touchmods and normal handset...

ciao...tanks