Help with Shovebox

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by trsblader, Nov 9, 2009.

1. trsblader

trsblader Member

Just got shovebox from that nano bundle (awesome I might ad) and bought the itunes store app for my touch. However, when I try to sync I get an error. When I tell it to sync, it says "The device you selected just became unavailable" but it's still there. Wondering if anyone else has had problems like this and can help me out any. I love the app for the desktop and would love to have it on my touch if only it would work.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Actually just figured out the problem, so this can be closed...
  2. b_itouch

b_itouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    trsblader, I'm having the same issue. I was able to sync a few minutes ago, now I'm getting the same message. What was the problem in your case and what did you do to resolve it?
  3. trsblader

trsblader Member

What I did was on my mac, went to the airport and did the "Create a Network" and just called it something random. Then on my ipod I went into the wi-fi and found that created network and joined it. It instantly sync'd. I'll also mention mine was on intial setup of the app, and since then I have NOT created a new network, it has sync'd automatically on my regular wireless signal since then.
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Same problem

I know this is an old thread, but is anyone else having this issue... I can't seem to resolve it.
  5. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    It got removed from the appstore. Period. Please mods, this is a fine example of the bumping.