Help with Resetting to Default Wallpaper

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by zer0small, Apr 4, 2009.

1. zer0small

zer0small New Member

Ok so I changed my wallpaper and am using the Vista Perfection theme. But what I need help with is that if I ever want to use the Vista Perfection wallpaper with the flower, how do I reset the wallpaper without restoring? I have looked in the Wallpaper settings but there is no reset wallpaper like in the Zune if I remember. Is there a way to reset Wallpaper to the default? Or is there a setting in Winterboard or something? I didn't see one.
  2. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well you can go into Winterboard and check the "User Wallpaper" feature. Then have your iPod respring. Now you can choose the wallpaper you want for any theme.
  3. zer0small

zer0small New Member

But you see what I want to do is instead of the picture I have set as wallpaper to be seen at the unlock screen, I want the picture that comes with the Vista Perfection theme to be seen. Is there any way to clear the wallpaper of the picture I set?
  4. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Make sure there IS a .png file named LockBackground in the Vista Perfection theme. Also, make sure that "User Lock Background" is NOT enabled in Winterboard.
  5. zer0small

zer0small New Member

Well that didn't really work. But if I go into General - Reset - and then Reset Home Screen Layout will that fix it?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump.