Help with Quickfreedom

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by itouchaddict22808, Mar 14, 2009.

1. itouchaddict22808

itouchaddict22808 New Member

Ive downloaded the updated version of Quickfreedom and it gets stuck on creating when i try to create my customfrimware with the boot logo

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. unknown1337

unknown1337 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It doesnt freeze. It hangs a bit, its normal. Give it a few minutes. It just turns into a white non-responsive screen right?

Its normal, that means its working. Let it take its time.
  3. lostfan4

lostfan4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What's the difference between the updated version and the old one?
  4. bloodfalkon

bloodfalkon New Member

Try and use the old one if you can or just leave the new one for a while and come back to it later, its just loading stuff...

Ok the old version is the only version i got to work in the first place but the new version had updates and problem fixes. The new one has a patch error for making the firmware so use the new one then the old if the new one doesn't work...
  5. kyrastar22

kyrastar22 New Member

I have just downloaded Quickfreedom, it told me to download LIBUSB & the original 2.2.1 firmware which i did, but when i go to create firmware it gives me an error message: error creating firmware! what can i do?
  6. ster666

ster666 New Member

bro in quickfreedom are you using a custom boot logo of your own???because the errror could like for that, because the image must be in png. and not jpeg., and maybe thats why it gives you the error...i have jailbreak my ipod with quickfreedom and believe me bro, that thereĀ“s nothing as easier as that...
  7. DNJ45

DNJ45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If your still having problems with QuickFreedom, use RedTool. It's faster and has better support.
  8. kyrastar22

kyrastar22 New Member

I'm not trying to use a custom logo, all the boxes on top are empty (install installer, already jailbroken, use custom logos) i click on create firmware and all i ever get is ERROR CREATING FIRMWARE! any advise?
  9. airtempo

airtempo New Member

I have the exact same problem!. It gets stuck in the Create Firmware part.
    I saw in a Youtube video that this is just a glitch because it stays in 1% all the time, but I waited about 20 to 25 minutes and still nothing happens.
  10. DNJ45

DNJ45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    use redtool.