help with puting music on ipod plsss

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by ipodtouch2guser, Dec 2, 2009.

1. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok so i have a bunch of songs in dtunes but their also on my computer but i dont know how to put them into the acually music app on my ipod touch 2g.
    Because all my apps arent on my computer because my computer crashed and was dumped. so how do i put that music on my ipod without loosing all my apps. I dont care i loose my old music i jus want the new stuff on my ipod. Thanks in advance.
  2. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    you can sync your apps to iTunes so that they are saved, and then put the new music onto your ipod, and then transfer the apps back onto the ipod.
  3. oposky2006

oposky2006 New Member

yea, before this, u should make sure your music formats can be supported by your ipod, if it is not, u should convert them to mp3 with a tool
  4. jshafer

jshafer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Also, if you can't add the apps to iTunes for some reason [Ex. 5 systems registered to your account, etc] You can simply go to the music tab for your iPod on iTunes and tell it to just sync your music, without removing the apps or anything else. You could also simply select manually manage your device from within iTunes, then you can drag and drop what you want onto it.