Help with Plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JMAN94, May 30, 2009.

1. JMAN94

JMAN94 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    hey guys can u tell me what charges come with the iphone if i only use a normal 17 dollar plan?.....and also does it cost money for wifi?
  2. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Im with ATT so I might not be 100% accurate, but any data plan that gives you unlimited data, can be used on the iphone with no overages. I use an unlocked iphone on ATT under an unlimited PDA plan (not the iphone data plan), and I havent had any issues so far.

And Wifi doesnt cost money. If its available and not password locked, then you could use it at no charge. I rent at an apartment complex and one of my neighbors has wifi and never password protected it. So for the first few months I had free internet, but I ended up buying it anyways for all my computers and my xbox 360 so I can play on live.

Also most college campuses have free wifi and places like starbucks as well
  3. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Where did you find a 17 dollar plan? Lol. But anyway, The unlimited data only plan for iPhone is $30/month, and if you already have internet at your house, then just buy a wireless router, and you're set for WiFi. Unlimited SMS is $20/month. So, that would mean a $67 bill/month for your iPhone. Doesn't sound like you need an iPhone much though based on your lack of education on this front.