Help with packaging my Customize Drummer addon

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hockeypanda32, Mar 11, 2008.

1. hockeypanda32

hockeypanda32 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok So I added an addon to Customize that makes it able for you to change Drummer skins, Check it out here!

I want to know How I can package this all, it contains many different directories, modded files, how can I make so its 1 file? I am on a Mac using Fugu for SSH if that helps at all!
  2. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1si look up the original files of Drummer app then match them w/ ur new customize file except for root name, i.e the original is backup.png urs must be hpD.png so on so forth then place it to the right folders of Customize app

well i don't still have the update copy of ur customized Customize.app so dunno what new folders are added

Please Register or Log in to view images

hopes this help.
    1 person likes this.
  3. hockeypanda32

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I added them in random places, plus my files are jpegs and they still work! It took me a bunch of time to learn this and now I think that it's done and ready (Almost, planning release in next couple of weeks) also + rep!
  4. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    when ur using Customize app it should be in a pack, and how jpeg work? that's awesome i thought for displaying image in iPod's screens must be in png format.

well keep up the good work, i'll be waitin for that

Please Register or Log in to view images

and btw tnx too!
  5. hockeypanda32

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, I will clean up my files and everything! I edited a couple of the plist's though so I will upload and give instructions on how to add in! Also it takes away the call keypad changer, so you are stuck with your same call keypad if you are an iPhone user, but oh well! Hope to be releasing soon!