help with new apps!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by mmmbutterchicken, Feb 14, 2008.

1. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

okay so today finally jail broke 1.1.3 at my friends caz i do have wifi. So now i have install and i can home and plunged it and pressed transfer purchases in itunes caz i had bought the apps before.but nothing happened so i did that rename the .plist thing and it worked but ts said no services in the top left and a couple of other iPhone stuff so i didn't like it and went back. so can someone tell me hot to get those apps and the wiggly icon this without wifi and the iPhone stuff. any help is helpful.
  2. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, did you sync your iPod?
    If you just plugged it in, I don't think it transfers..

To get iPhone applications, you'll probably need Wi-Fi, because you need someway to either download the patch from Installer and have it run it, or manually execute it, which can't be done with iPhuc or any other AFC program.
    If you have Term-Vt100 though, it's possible.
  3. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

well when i right click my iPod it only gives me the options to Eject, New Playlist, Transfer purchases, Reset Warnings.
  4. crazyvanya

crazyvanya Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    syncing is at the bottom right hand corner, in the menu where it shows the pic of the ipod and all