Help with my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shadow_sombra, Dec 9, 2009.

1. shadow_sombra

shadow_sombra New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, so I have a jailbroken ipod which already has like a month already of being jailbroken.....and I want to use the facebook app and the im chat app but since i jailbreak it i dont know if it could get some type of virus that will steal my ipod......Does anybody know if it is possible to check if my ipod is infected or not? ......please help
  2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    its not.
  3. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    there are only like two viruses for the ipod/iphone. if you had it, you would know.
  4. shadow_sombra

shadow_sombra New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks that really makes me feel better ......but which one is the best im chat app.....ebuddy pro, nimbuzz, beejive, or which one do you u think?
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Ebuddy Pro is good, it's just like Ebuddy but without ads and you can put a picture and change your status message I think. I never heard of Nimbuzz, so I never tried it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Beejive is good, but sometimes I'm far away from my router, so I get messages saying that the message couldn't be sent, so I send it again and keep getting the same message, but sometimes it actually sends and it spams it. IM+ is good, Trillian is good.