Help with my iPod shuffle?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pelaez-1, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

May 5, 2008
    I know this is an iPod touch forum, but I thought I could find help in here...

I have an iPod Shuffle (in case my iPod touch runs out of batt or whatever), and recently the maid step on the dock.... it sucks, because we have like 10 iPod cables, yet only 1 dock for my Shuffle.

Anyway, I bought a generic cable for it for 10 bucks at an ebay like store here in Mexico.

It worked well in my Laptop the first time, I synced, disconected, and went to my PS3 to put that music in there.

I copied it all, and some of the artists weren't recognized. No surprise there, my library is in MP3, but I chose the files on my Shuffle to be on ACC to be smaller, so only the last synced files were still in MP3, those had all the info in the file.

Anyway, when I went back to my computer, it did not recognize the iPod...

Please Register or Log in to view images

iTunes doesn't recognize it, My Computer shows it as Storage Device and I can't access it through windows either (I'm on Vista).

I restored it in my mom's computer (with Vista too), but still doesn't work in mine... I reinstalled iTunes... nothing works.

Any help would be appreciated...