Help with my first iPod??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by prim07, Oct 11, 2007.

1. prim07

prim07 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, this is my first iPod ever. I'm having trouble using it and thought I could ask for some help

Please Register or Log in to view images

My mom had an iPod Nano for 1 year and she's got an account and all, so when I want to download music how do I make it charge to my moms account? Basicly, how do I hook this iPod up with my moms account? I also think this is cuasing trouble getting onto YouTube. Thanks for any help!
  2. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

once u sync it with ur computer itll transfer ur itunes account over to ur ipod. its all set and done all u have to do is enter ur password whenever prompted! ps. congrats on ur first ipod!
  3. itouchedatouch

itouchedatouch New Member

Well, first you open up itunes(of course) choose the song you want to buy, press buy, then a box should pop up asking for a username and password. when that shows up enter your moms username and password and your all set to go. HAVE FUN!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. prim07

prim07 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I'll know what I'm doing by tonight. Thank you!
  5. Lee

Lee New Member

Just make sure you mom knows your using her account and the money that will be drawn from it when purchasing...lol