Help with Music Player skin

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by gtrplyr, Jun 7, 2009.

1. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

In this image, I want to edit "X" which are the letters on the left hand side. I just want to change the color of theme but the only one I can find is "UISectionListPoundSign" which is the "#" sign at the bottom. Anyone know where I can find the rest of the letters?

Also in this image, I want to edit "Y" which is the thing that highlights the letters when u scroll your finger over them. Anyone know where this image is located and what it's called?

Please Register or Log in to view images

In this image, I want to edit the background of "Z" but I can't find it. Anyone know?

Also, does anyone know any good scrubber knobs that would go well with a gray/white/black theme like the one I have above? I'm sick of the nasty Apple ones.

The last thing I want is probably not possible. I was wondering if there is a way to be able to use Spring Jumps but make it not possible to scroll to pages. Thanks!
  2. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    iirc the knob from badge looks good

as for the 2nd image, the thing you labeled Z is something similar to UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueButton.png, there are at least 5 of these and then 5 more that are smaller, called things like UINavigationBarMiniBlackOpaqueButton.png
  3. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ill go looking for that image later

what i was looking for as a knob was more of a line one like the one in the organ theme, im not a fan of the circle ones, maybe ill just make my own if i cant find any other ones
  4. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    still looking for the things in the first image, if anyone knows im very desperate to find these. ill do anything!