help with Modded customize???

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by chriskessler, May 28, 2008.

1. chriskessler

chriskessler New Member

well i have the 1.1.4 modded customize and it works alright. but i cant find any packages to download that will give me good slides and stuff. i found one i think it was Cheema but so far thats the onely one that will work. Iv tried downloading all teh other customizes liek 2.0 and stuff but those dont work at all. Any way if any one knows any answers to this or any sources that i can add to get some crazy sliders that WILL work with modded customize PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Let me know!!!!

Thanks ,
    Chris

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Can you explain your problem a little more? Is it that the other themes do not show up for you?
  3. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Bosscube imiage set
    designer pack 1
    designer pack 2
    I think the ones made by skyler don't work
  4. chriskessler

chriskessler New Member

well theres some like the Xada Green or red theme that iv seen people use and that wont even work for customize. i have summerboard as well so i know how to do that.

The problem is that i have found packages for sliders and stuff for customize but when i install them they never show up in my customize. Idk if its because i have the modded customize or what
  5. chriskessler

chriskessler New Member

but what is the source for bosscube. People have said when u do community sources or all sources it comes up but i have dont both and it still has not come up
  6. Lukinator

Lukinator New Member

I just go to the Themes section of these forums and find stuff I like there.
    Sometimes I download entire themes and pick out the stuff I like.