Help With MapsOffline/GMDT

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SmallFox, Apr 24, 2008.

1. SmallFox

SmallFox New Member

Hi ppl. recently downloaded MapsOffline and, Wow what a great app - the only problem i am having is that when i try to download a map (using Global Map Download Tool) the download stops after a while and my ip is barred for a few hours!!! does anyone know a way round this or can someone explain to me how i am supposed to "continue" the download once the time ban has been lifted? thanks in advance....
  2. SmallFox

SmallFox New Member

... I know some of you guys are familiar with GMDT as i have read comments about how ppl have downloaded full cities with all the zoom levels too, heres hoping one of you guys stops by with some help for me...
  3. SmallFox

SmallFox New Member

4. Night_deluxe

Night_deluxe New Member

actually having problems?
  5. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

the thing i found out about that download tool once you quit the download is gone and you have to start over again, and which layers do you pick for the map? i usually use the microsoft Hybird layer they have much better quallity images than google
  6. malckdaddy

malckdaddy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

I feel your pain. I was wondering if I was the only one. Google Maps bans me pretty much right away, and Yahoo Maps does the same (I think, all I get are blank tiles). Right now Microsoft Maps seems to be working but, being me, I want what I can't have, and thats the full hybrid Google Map of my city (not a large city, really)...I want the full chalupa!

I'm ignorant, someone, PLEASE enlighten me as to where I went wrong! Thanks.