Help with logo, personal.

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by mphantom93, Jul 19, 2009.

1. mphantom93

mphantom93 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hi, I just spent a little bit tinkering in Photoshop and was looking for a little help/advice/ideas/inspiration about how to continue this design. Its not a big deal, I just thought I could use an official logo for myself, like for avatars and stuff. I don't mind if you change the colors up a bit, but kinda stay within the blue/dark grey range, I prefer the blues to be closer to the turquoise part of the scale than the purple.

Let me know what you think or grab the .PSD file and edit yourself and show me what you come up with.
    Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

--------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------
    Thanks Hellrider, any ideas?

If the image doesn't display, just right click and open in new tab/window. It worked for me.

Attached Files:

2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Upload to an image hosting site and use

icon.)
  3. PassUBy

PassUBy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does your design need to represent anything? Does this express you or what you think? Please dont take this the wrong way, but it kind of looks like a "fish".

If I get a little time I will help you with what I can! Give me suggestions on what I asked you previously.
  4. mphantom93

mphantom93 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yay!! Another replier! Well, since my username is MPhantom93 I was wanting to look kinda 'phantom-ish' or ghosty. That was my silly attempt. But yeah, the other specifications from the first post too. If you have any other questions just post.