Help with jailbroken ipod!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by rizzoku, Mar 10, 2008.

1. rizzoku

rizzoku New Member

I just loaded several applications at once, obvious mistake and when I returned to the home screen when it does its thinking, it froze
    I restarted it and it went to the apple logo and then the circular thinking thing was turning and froze! So I went to refurbish on Ziphone and it wasn't working, I don't know if you have permanantely damaged my iPod touch! I can't get it to go through with the refurbish option, I don't know what to do!
  2. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Place it in restore mode by holding both the "Power" and "Home" buttons at the same time until the restore image shows on the iPod's screen. Then restore your device using iTunes.
  3. rizzoku

rizzoku New Member

Yeah I finally was able to do it, and now I'm trying to rejailbreak it and it stops at the spamming part and won't continue, I'm not sure if I've messed something up inside with the ipod, is there a way to fix this?
  4. toehead

toehead New Member

to fix the spammin problem- use ziphone and set to DFU mode. Load firmware 1.1.1. Then, upgrade to 1.1.4, and rejailbreak with the fresh system. Worked for me.