Help with jailbreak needed!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Seanie, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Seanie

Seanie New Member

Hi guys this is for everyone that used the GUI jailbreak for redsnOw.when you first get the ipsw where did you put it in a folder, beside redsnOw.exe, ect and when you needed it for itunes where was the jailbroken firmware did it show up somewhere else I can not find mine LOL .does the original forward change into it please help. Screenshots would be helpful.oh and please don't flame me I'm just 11 and all you have cydia and I want real bad LOL . Thanks in advance seanie!
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

You take the original 2.2.1 firmware, the GUI patches it, then you install it through iTunes into the iPod by pressing shift+restore.
  3. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Underage ban?
    But as fear said, when you go to restore in itunes, Shift click restore and find the JailbrokenFW file.
  4. Seanie

Seanie New Member

But I can't find it it's not in my documents?
  5. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Try your desktop.
  6. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

Wherever XPwn is located, that's where the modified IPSW file will be saved to.
  7. Seanie

Seanie New Member

I'm not using xpwn I'm using the GUI and it's not on my desktop could someone explain whichad this problem