Help with ipod touch return policy!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by newguineafan, Oct 12, 2008.

1. newguineafan

newguineafan New Member

Hello all,
    Just a quick question -- I bought an iPod touch last October. Recently, however, my left earphone completely stopped working. This is the case with all my earphones: the generic Apple kind, high-end ones, and everything in between. I even hooked up my iPod to computer speakers, and the left side never works.

I have never dropped my iPod and it's in great condition. This earphone problem seems to be widespread (google "left earphone ipod touch" or something along those lines), and it seems to be a manufacturing flaw on the part of Apple.

So my question is, if I go into the Apple Store, will they exchange my Touch for a new one? I believe I still have my receipt. Or will they not care?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Go to the Apple Support page and input your serial number and it will tell you if it's still under warranty. Receipt isn't necessary. If it is under warranty they will give you a refurb replacement.
  3. kifac

kifac Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    The page to Check if ur ipod is still under warranty is here https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do