Help with iPod Touch 1.1.3 jailbreak! Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by sunnyboi14, Jan 24, 2008.

1. sunnyboi14

sunnyboi14 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, when i tried the mac jailbreak for 1.1.3 (Im running an iPod Touch), it tells me everything went fine, and when its done, i installed the 1.1.3 thing in installer, and then it restarted springboard or whatever, and i was still on 1.1.2! Im guessing this is because it didn't download the 1.1.3 iPhone software when i downloaded it from the terminal application it comes with. Does anyone have the 1.1.3.ipsw thing for iPhone i can use? And also, when i get the file, where do i put it? Its telling me to put it in temp/data. Is this on my ipod? Or is it on my computer? Please help!! Also, i know about the tutorials. I read them, and none seem to explain where to download the iphone 1.1.3 ipsw file. Please please help me. I want to have 1.1.3 jaibroken!
  2. iskipschool

iskipschool New Member

Excact same thing for me too!! Please peeps! We need help!!
  3. hyperforcegoku

hyperforcegoku New Member

wtf

howd u get it to work on mac i click on RUN_THIS i have to choose a application help
  4. iskipschool

iskipschool New Member

Me too! But i just clicked enter, like to download it, and then it downloaded it, and then when it told me to install the 1.1.3 thing in installer, i installed, then it restarted my ipod, and it was still on 1.1.2!
  5. sunnyboi14

sunnyboi14 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    C'mon people! We need some answers here! If anyone answers this, i will be sure to make a very clear, nice tutorial on JBing it.

Please Register or Log in to view images