Help with iPhone Problem Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Cubby, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Cubby

Cubby New Member

Hey everyone,

So this may be a bit lengthy. First, I recently purchased my iPhone and I got one that was already jailbroken from Ebay since I wanted to use it in Canada and I did not quite realize how basic it really is. However, recently my phone began to slow down and my Installer Application has had quite a few problems which many people just reccommended I re-install it. So, my first question is, is there any way for me to properly restore my iPhone for it not to "lock up" even though I do not know what type of software jailbreak they have done. In addition, if it does lock up is there any way for me to jail break it from there. Lastly, I am looking to re-unlock it by the software to make your own firmware if that makes it any easier. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Cubby
  2. KevN

KevN Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Well there is ZiPhone. You should probably restore then click the Do it All button. It should Unlock, Jailbreak, Etc.

Ehy?

EDIT: I do that to all Canadian people srry.
  3. Cubby

Cubby New Member

What is this ZiPhone and are you 100% positive that it will not completely lock up my phone since it has already been locked. Furthermore, if I use ZiPhone will I still be able to use that program where I can create my own Firmware and what not (sorry I cannot think of the name of it right now).

Thanks
  4. EMForce

EMForce New Member

i recommend you do some searching first and learn some stuff, just to be safe and if you have any question ask, there a couple methods of jailbreaking, ZiPhone is one of them but first determine what firmware your on
  5. technoman

technoman New Member

6. sidthahellraiser

sidthahellraiser New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    first of all upgrade u version of iphone....ie d firmware......den u can jailbreak n activate it by using ziphone(google to find it)
    ur iphone will work fine
  7. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I think the people above you already answered his question.