Help with Iphone not going into auto sleep

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eazyd91, Aug 13, 2010.

1. eazyd91

eazyd91 New Member

I have a iphone 3g 16gb and I am having problems with it going into sleep mode. The phones auto lock works when it's not locked but when I push the home button to check the time it will stay on until I push the power button. Same thing when I put the phone to charge it doesn't go to sleep it stays lit until I press the power button some one help please this is killing my battery and I hate having to check the phone every few minutes to make sure its in sleep mode.
  2. balloomhead66

balloomhead66 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    is it jailbroken? it might be that...
    can you do a restore on it?
    gb doesn't matter, so why does everyone post it in their "help" discussions.
    if restore doesn't work, keep it clean and locked after restore (so the welcome to home screen thing doesn't pop up)
    take it to apple store genius bar
  3. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If it's jailbroken, some apps have this as a feature. Go digging into the Settings app and find out which one is the culprit (There might be multiples). I know for sure LockInfo can have this effect (I'm not sure it's enabled by default, I have it set to a minute).
  4. eazyd91

eazyd91 New Member

It is both jailbroken and unlocked did the restore there are no special apps on it push is turned off auto lock is on tried restore twice problem still continues