help with installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by lacxman7, Jan 5, 2008.

1. lacxman7

lacxman7 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok so i installed the new imilk theme and it needed the bsdsubsystem from installer, so i install that first and then the theme. i didnt like the theme so i uninstall the theme and i went into installer-uninstall-bsdsubsytem, and all it says it to reinstall it. so i look in the system folder in installer and its not there. i go back into uninstall and it just says to reinstall it.

what do i do. this happened when i installed themes and used the themes battery charger instead of the normal one, its in my customize but its not installed.

please someone help me with this.

thanks

p.s. i just tested it by installing apollo and it installed so the bsdsubsystem is still installed but it only says to reinstall it.
  2. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    BSD Subsystem has to be installed for other applications to work. Just leave it, you need it.
  3. lacxman7

lacxman7 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i know that but i'm not going to use apollo or anything that needs it, it's just taking up space.
  4. Apple Guy

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Just leave it, I don't know if it's possible to get rid of it. BTW it is only 4 megs of space in your OS partition - it doesn't even use the media partition. So you can get over it.
  5. lacxman7

lacxman7 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    alright man chill, it's just weird because i've installed and uninstalled it before but when i did it this time i cant uninstall it.
  6. Apple Guy

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Ok, I don't know what else to tell ya.