Help with installer.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ipod touch fan, Dec 3, 2007.

1. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok people. I was n=mainding my busu=iness when all of the sudden my ipod stuck. I restarted it and it always staid in the apple logo. Then i erased all. since i don't have much songs. And tried to jailbreak it. Then i though, isn't there any way i can back up my ipod touch with hacks and all. I know itunes has a automatic back up. But it only backups photos, vids, and Music. So my question is, isn't out there a software for a leopard mac user that allows you to backup your entire ipod touch or iphone including music, vids, pics, and my jailbreak with all my apps? PLs answer me. I have to go to Egypt in a few days and i need that.

Also, when i tried to update my ipod after installing Oktoprep on firmware 1.1.1. When i update it sais error 1

PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iPodTouchProduct

iPodTouchProduct New Member

right now there are no programs that will back up you ipod, the only one would be ipod access but it does not support ipod touch or iphone, and if there is one out that i dont know of because i did look myslef i would not trust it just yet.

and with your oktoprep make sure your not on an overload with all your applications, try uninstalling an app then install it again it should work