Help with iliberty+?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IronHorse17, Apr 26, 2008.

1. IronHorse17

IronHorse17 New Member

Just tried JB with i liberty+. I had a passcode on my ipod at the time, and when i tried to JB, it started doing its thing, and then i tunes said it coulndt connect to my ipod because it had a passcode, and i had to enter it on the ipod. 1 thing: i cant enter it on the ipod because i am stuck at the screen with the i tunes music note and white plug thing. Any help would be greatly admired! thank you. Sorry, all got it fixed. Looks like it is JB now, but cyida doesnt want to load? is there a better way to go about getting apps? i know i am a total ipod newb, so please any help would be appreciated. I have tried searching the forums and got nothing. Thank you for any help.
  2. Boss Kamikaze

Boss Kamikaze New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i would reccomend using ziphone 3.0 much easier

also the passcode thing happened to me i forgot it and i kept trying and it was disabled for 60 minutes then i stopped so when its not disabled try restoring and then use ziphone 3.0 to jailbreak. theres plenty of videos on youtube that you can use as a guide ipodtouchmaster05 has a new one try watching that one.

hope this helps

p.s if it does +Rep for me..lol
  3. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you should use installer, not cydia.