Help with Flashcards...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by HoboJoe4Eva, Jan 6, 2008.

1. HoboJoe4Eva

HoboJoe4Eva New Member

I have iStudy but how do I make my own? I added my own folder and I got it to open but the questions / answers didn't match up (ie I was getting the wrong answers lol)

Also there was like Chinese text after each of the words I typed.

wtf

Can you explain to me how to make flashcards without such a hassle I didn't think it would be problematic for me... I guess I was wrong.

Thanks in advance you're a big help...... if you help... >.>

Whatever. lol
  2. HoboJoe4Eva

HoboJoe4Eva New Member

bump Someone else just asked this too.
  3. benw

benw New Member

OK, in MobileFinder.app, which you can download from installer.app, navigate to /private/var/root/Library/iFlashCards on your iPod, inside this folder create a subject, for example: "French Test", now inside this "French Test" folder, create two text documents, you can create .txt files with MobileTextEditor.app, one text file called: Questions.txt and the other called: Answers.txt . Now in the questions.txt file put your questions one per line, and in answers.txt put your answers one per line, boot up iStudy, and your ready to go. Repeat this process in another folder with the/iFlashCards folder for another set of flashcards.

i normally type up the answers.txt and questions.txt on my computer then synce them with CuteFTP Pro (rather than typing these docs in MobileText Editor), but that is an entirely different matter.

~Yes, I also posted this message in another thread regarding this topic~

Hope this helps!
    Ben