Help with exchange webmail and Itouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Radmanmike, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Radmanmike

Radmanmike New Member

I have been trying to setup my itouch to access my email calendar and contacts and sync these. I currently have a WM phone that does this and I want to change that so only the touch will have access.

I added a new exchange email account and enter the information for our web mail. I can access the web mail through safari using the same setting but can not get the exchange to authorize at all.

I have searched the site and saw that just a couple of threads not that helped though....
  2. storm1n

storm1n New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Some of that may be controlled by your Exchange server policies not allowing non WM devices to connect. Might check on that side, or check the mobile devices section of your webmail account.
  3. Radmanmike

Radmanmike New Member

I do not have access to any of the settings... wish i did and IS will not make any changes to the system.

Thanks for taking the time to reply though
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I have the touch so it now connects to exchange. I can send emails from it search the corporarte contacts and all email folders appear..... How ever there is not email in those folders and nothing in my calander. I have all setup to sync

Any ideas?