Help with everything.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ipod33142, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Ipod33142

Ipod33142 New Member

Feb 25, 2008
    I need help with several things. First i need help on how to ssh into my ipod. Also what is ziphone. And what does sdk do and will i need to pay for it and will it work for windows. Also is there another website besides seeqpod because it doesn't have all the songs that i would like to download... If you could answer all these questions for me, please pm me because im new to this whole ipod touch world
  2. bundyxc

bundyxc Member

Feb 23, 2008
    Try googling those terms. Wikipedia helps too. Search the threads for ssh. Use the search buttom, we all appreciate it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Nov 15, 2007
    iPodtouchmaster's tutorial on Cute FTP Pro
    2. ZiPhone is a native 1.1.3 Jailbreak (with no downgrading needed) for the iPhone. While it works with the 8 and new 16 GB iPod touches, it doesn't work with the old 16 GB and new 32 GB iPod touches. It was not designed for the touch, so don't expect it to work the first time.
    3. SDK is the software development kit that Apple is releasing to developers to help develop applications for the iPod touch without jailbreaking. In other words, Apple's official "Kit to make apps with." No it is not something just anybody can do. It's for developers.
    4. Yes. There are many ******* sites. I'm not posting them, no one else is either. This forum does not condone piracy. For seeqpod, I would suggest looking up JaSeeq for Seeqpod downloads.

I would appreciate it if you search next time though. Thanks!