Help with Delnoch?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by mattf42093, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mattf42093

mattf42093 New Member

I've been trying to install a delnoch theme on my ipod touch firmware 4.0 and its getting really frustrating. I don't really know how to explain it but the theme is showing up on the search bar on the ipod instead of where my apps are.

IMG_0056.PNG

IMG_0058.PNG

if you look in the pictures you'll see that when I scroll over to the search thats where the theme actually works and I have no idea why it's doing this. Has anyone had this problem before?
  2. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What?
    Are you talking about it getting darker?
  3. mattf42093

mattf42093 New Member

i have no idea how to explain it, the theme does not work on my first page of apps (first picture)
    but when i slide over to the search bar you see the top bar bottom bar and weather bar fading in.(second picture)

its like the theme only works on the search page

it wouldnt let me take a screenshot in the middle of sliding over to the search so i dont know how else to explain it because I've never seen anything like this happen before

EDIT:
    I've made some progress but I still need help, this is what it looks like now.
    IMG_0064.PNG

I've almost got it the only problem is the icons are the same and I can still see the dock.