Help with customize

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jujuzeking, Jan 3, 2009.

1. jujuzeking

jujuzeking New Member

hi i installed customize 2.1.1 and i tried to change my main slider but when i SSH into my ipod touch, there is no customize folder! or i just cant find it but i SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Customize is outdated and should really not even be on cydia anymore. Just use winterboard. There is a sticky with eveything you need to know on how to use it.

Customize is a big bag of hurt.
  3. kartel

kartel Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thing is, one great thing Customise had was arranging of icons. It's hard trying to move around icons when you have 9 pages.
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Where did you Navigate to. To search it?? var/root/??????

Umm Add the iPhone Apps. That way you won't have to do that and you'll have Wiggly iCons
  5. kartel

kartel Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Which app is that?

Just to be clear, I have firmware 2.2 so I can move around the icons by holding down one until they wiggle, then move them around.

The problem is that I have 9 pages, and moving icons from the back to the front takes time, even when using the extra black home screen and the dock. Customise simply listed all the icons top to bottom and then you moved them up or down the list with your finger.