[HELP] With Customize 1.21

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kobrata, Mar 2, 2008.

1. kobrata

kobrata New Member

Hey Guys:

I'm having problems with my Customize 1.21, for example i downloaded it from one of my souses in Installer and it was BY: SpicyChicken. Well anyways it installed and i tried the option where you can change the Slide to Unlock message, after changed it it didn't take changes it just stayed the same... What do i do? Am i missing a step or 2 or 5? Im really confused any one got any good ideas, BTW im using a Jailbroken 1.1.3 8GB Ipod Touch (ZiPhone was used to jailbreak).

THX, Plz reply.
  2. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u have to get the modded version of customize by skylar- i dunno the source it might be in the ultimate list of sources
  3. kobrata

kobrata New Member

Ye i tried that, but when i added the source no moded version popped up: i used this source, touchrepo.come/repo.xml when i refereshed nothing came up, any suggestions?
  4. kobrata

kobrata New Member

I tried the manual installation of the moded version but when i start app it keeps booting me even when i tap on it while loading, and suggestions?
  5. nozebleed

nozebleed New Member

could you post where i can find the file for manual installation? i cant find it in the repo either, maybe its gone.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. kobrata

kobrata New Member

I found a manual one on this site but not sure where use the search button.
  7. kobrata

kobrata New Member

Guys i got the spring board thing to work of my customize to work, but im still having problems changing like the main unlock bar to like pack man or the battery t durasel i got the image set but it wont change it. any suggestions?

THIS IS WHERE I GOT HE CUSTOMIZE TO WORK(Half Way)

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37136