help with custom bundles

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by andybno1, Apr 20, 2008.

1. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I cant seem to make pwnagetoolpwn my ipod when I add custom bundles, when ipod reboots all I get is default icons andd installer.

also I want to add a bundle that adds the january update by default aftwer pwning but I'm no expert with plists and what not, I'm sure that I have to apply command(s) in the plist for the springboard file but I as I said i'm no expert and would appreciate any help.
  2. iAlexander

iAlexander New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Have you actually restored to your custom IPSW? Sounds like you haven't.
  3. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I browsed ipsw, ipwner'd the ipod went to itunes and chose update instead....... I take it that was a contributing factor?

but saying that I did a dfu restore to normal 1.1.4 as recovery gave me error, then done as above and restored and all I had was installer, I had about 6 additional bundles selected before I built the ipsw only installer appeared. Also Homescreen flashed the unlock a couple times after pwnage which was odd
  4. iAlexander

iAlexander New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What packages are you adding? Where did you download them/how did you make them? Sounds strange...
  5. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

well I done pockettouch on my own and that worked I got a load more off here but they dont work, and pockettouch in combination with them doesn't work. pwnagetool doesn't complain when building just when I pwn it then I get probs
  6. falconslarry

falconslarry New Member

iPod 1.1.2

I Pwned 2.0 and 1.1.4 and it worked great. I tried Pwning 1.1.1-1.1.3 and Pwnage Tool for mac says cannot recognize version of ipsw. Any help
  7. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

yeh anything below 1.1.3 cannot be pwned pwnage is for 1.1.3 or higher
  8. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wrong Thread