Help with conversion from DVD to ipod.. info inside!~ Thanks in advance for help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by monse, Apr 2, 2008.

1. monse

monse Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello!

Well, I was really excited when I realized that I could put movies I had in DVD on mi ipod touch. I have 3 movies that I want to put there, and as I have understood, it HAS to be in mp4 format. (I studied well everything, since I didn't want to mess up and come asking here like an ignorant)

And so I downloaded DVD Decrypter and Videora iPod Converter, since first I had to rip the movie and THEN convert the .vob video to mp4 with Videora...
    But alas!

As I choose the language, I need to put subtitles...
    and when I mean need, I mean NEED >.<

And when I choose the language and make the movie rip, everything runs smoothly.. except that there are no subtitles!
    What can I do to make sure the subtitles WILL be included?

Once I have the movie with subs, I will just convert it and put it in my ipod... but meanwhile I am having a bit of a hard time...
    I already tried selecting the subtitles, but it won't do...

Any help? Suggestions?
    Thank you so much in advance!!
    Hugs and kisses to all!
    M*~

P.S: Also, if someone can help me out on a total different matter, I would appreciate it...
    I have an ebook I did myself (taking chapter per chapter and everything) but the '" marks don't appear on my ipod... it only happens in one book though, the others look fine. Anyone knows why may this happen? o.o
    Thanks in advance!
  2. tomqman

tomqman Member

3. monse

monse Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you so much!! =)
    If somebody else needs help, just PM me ! =)