help with changes on ipod touch after OS update

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wildw00dflower, May 26, 2010.

1. wildw00dflower

wildw00dflower New Member

May 26, 2010
    things are different after the latest OS update to my second generation ipod touch. how do i fix these?

-on my recently added smartplaylist, the songs do not show up in order of how they appear on my itunes, in last added order. i already did the copy to play order and synced it

-on my cover flow, there are two of one album and i have no idea why! its fine when its on the regular music part vertically, but horizontally, not. ive checked everything about it. before the update everything was fine. but i even deleted it and put it back on and its still showing up as a double album with every single song and everything the same

-on the cover flow, unlike the last OS, every song is part of the cover flow even though i do not give it an album name. but only some songs do that. how do i get the singles out of the cover flow.

-the trick to making your tv shows in correct order (putting the episode number as the season and the episode number ex season 6 episode 21, instead of just episode 21, you put 621) doesnt stick. i type it in click ok and then i go back to check on it and it went back to the other way as if i never changed it. it also is out of order on itunes and i dont see anyway that it could be. then when i plug it in, it goes back to the way it was.

-My wifi is weak in my house and it's always been best there too

-it says I watched tv shows 4 times in the middle of the night which I didn't

-and before if I were playing a game with sound I could double click the home button and the music player would come up so i can play music instead. But it won't do that anymore. It will only do it if music is playing on the iPod where there is no other sound going on. i tried that thing where i open the app, lock the screen, double click but that doesnt work either. only works when it is played already and no app open. changed the home button settings and everything. (and i dont want to do the jailbreak just yet)

if anyone has any answer, it would be much appreciated. thanks!