Help with categories

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by thejosh88, Nov 12, 2008.

1. thejosh88

thejosh88 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi,

I installed categories and while i was setting up one of my folders(categories) my pod froze. So i rebooted (by holding both buttons, only way it would restart) and when the springboard came back up i had a few issues,

1) all of the icons i put into a folder are gone (which is good cause i put them in that folder) BUT that folder is now gone! Noware to be seen.

2)i thought uninstalling categories would fix this....I WAS WRONG all it did was permatly loose my icons.

so now i have all sorts of apps on here with no icons or folder and i have a folder on my springboard that shouldnt be there (cuz categories is uninstalled)

While SEARCHING! i found a post that said to try and rejailbreak....so i did...without restoreing...did nothing....i dont want to have to restore because i dont curently have anything backedup (calendar and such) plus its just a pain in the ass....so before i do that anyone have any suggestions?

thanx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    So every icon is gone? Do you have SBsettings? Because Poof is on there and all categories does is makes the icons invisible and make a launcher out of them. So if you have SBsettings un-poof everything.
  3. thejosh88

thejosh88 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    nope but not everything is gone....just the icons that i put into that folder...ill try that thanx....
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    AWSOME!!!!! worked like a charm! thanx alot

Please Register or Log in to view images

actually one more question....w/o poofing them how do i remove the categories icons (sence i deleted categories and dont want to reinstall it)