HELP with catagories

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sudeki300, Jun 7, 2009.

1. sudeki300

sudeki300 Member

i don't know where else to post this question so if this is in the wrong place i'm very sorry. i had catagories installed on my ipod touch with three folders "app, games and tools" these all got deleted by a very big mistake. so what i had to do is go back to square one and restart again. now if this does happen and the folders get deleted including things like cydia and other important stuff, is there anyway to get the cons back without having to format the ipod and start fresh. i'm sure someone on this forum has done the same thing. thanks for any input..................sudeki300
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm sorry if I don't answer your question, but I just kinda skimmed your post.
    Everything you put in Categories isn't actually moved off of the springboard, the icon is just hidden. You can use Poof (through SBsettings or download the app off of Cydia) to unhide the icons.
  3. limisopop

limisopop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When you deleted the folder, it should of went back to your springboard. If I read correctly, you accidentally deleted your folder that included icons like cydia. Well, it should of popped back up.

What vince said is correct but the important thing is that do you have SBsettings installed already? Or poof? If so, then just unhide the icons. If not, I don't know...