Help with blackra1n RC2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by narwal13, Nov 1, 2009.

1. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Hi. So i tried to jailbreak my friend's ipod touch 2nd gen 16gb with blackra1n like 7 times, and it NEVER reboots. even when blackra1n says its gonna reboot? I already checked the model number, it starts with MB. Geohot picture never shows up, after the recovery logo all i see is a black screen. I know its on because the black screen is lit, but its just a black screen. i have to force reboot it so it turns on and works, but all i see is the springboard after a restore, and the search bar. Please anyone help! And it is running 3.1.2 firmware.
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Try a different computer, that's all I can really say. I know someone was having trouble jailbreaking and they tried another computer and got it to work.
  3. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    ...i have a mac but its from school...and i can't download any applications on there. I had this problem before with my OTHER friends ipod...and i kept doing it and it finally worked. and my dad won't let me use his computer since he doesn't want any junk applications on his computer... :/
  4. F1LTHYz

F1LTHYz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well download RC3 and make it ra1n on Vista.
  5. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    uh....i dont have vista! anyways i already gave it to my other friend and he jailbroke it using rc1 or 2 i think 1.