Help with Black screen after trying jailbreak .. cant fix

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ang4th, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ang4th

ang4th New Member

Ok I have read and read .. and deleted my old i tunes now downgraded to 7.5 and put 1.1.2 firmware on th edesktop .. i do the hold thing and get the beep from computer but then get a message on itunes the

" ipod "ipod" could not be restored an unexpected error has occured (1). "

holding shift does nothing .. tried on another computer wher i can get the prper screen with the uptae on it .. it is at 8 . someting .. itune software ,, but holding shift wont opens a window on it either .. ???
    can anyone hep me ..
    my kid tried to put this jailbreak on his ipod touch and now its screwed up !! can we get it back to normal ? any chance at all ?

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    ok i meant 1.1.4 ... i think thius hing is maybe garbage ? i read and you all say or it sounds like it should be able to be fixed . BUT .. i am pulling may hairs out here ,,, should i upgrade i tunes again or leave at 7.5 ?
  2. dazzyboy007

dazzyboy007 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why 1.1.4 use 2.2.1
    and is it a ipod touch 2g? if so use 2.2.1 firmware and get quickfreedom and jailbreak that way as it worked for me
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    holding shift doesnt open a window by the way u need to hold shift + click restore button at same time
    hope i helped

Please Register or Log in to view images