help with attachments in iphone mail

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by atrapp, Apr 21, 2008.

1. atrapp

atrapp New Member

If I have emails sent to me with attachments and I forward them the attachment doesn't get sent with it even though I'm just forwarding it...what program can I use to fix this problem or at least download the file and send it in my iphone mail?
  2. atrapp

atrapp New Member

can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there an app I can install that will let me save the file from my email than send it or just let me forward it?
  3. showaco

showaco New Member

I'm not sure on using the mail.app. But if you use safari to access your email, then you should be able to download using the safari download plugin. Once downloaded, then you can attach to email using sendfile.app
  4. atrapp

atrapp New Member

thank you I appreciate it

Since I posted my original message, I went onto the apple forums and found out if I have my comcast email running else where (this is the email that was in question on my original post) such as entourage, it will not allow me to forward mail. When I open my gmail from my mail.app I can view and forward my attachments. My comcast email is constantly updating my email during the day at home so if I turn that off I will be able to view and forward any attachments from my comcast email in mail.app