Help With Artwork!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by moses24680, Jun 20, 2008.

1. moses24680

moses24680 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have a p2p client program that lets me download videos and music strait to my iPod Touch. It is called ISlsk well i downloaded a song and noticed that when i was browsing my music list with the iPod vertical i saw that the song was added but it pushed down every song below it down one space. there were no spaces in between the songs but for an example: let say the song i downloaded began with an "A" well the very last song in the "A" section would be in the "B" section. get it? they would move down and the letters would be messed up like that. so i deleted the song on my iPod without a computer and ever since i have noticed that SOME of my songs album artwork is scrambled. The artwork is perfectly fine and matches the album and song in "Album Artwork View" but when i am on the "now playing section" and the artwork takes up the entire screen it is the wrong artwork. When i tilt the iPod and put it in album artwork view it is the right artwork and i go back to vertical and its wrong again. i even have some artwork from former videos that were deleted on some songs. please help me.
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    try resyncing with iTunes