Help with app store on iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ryuujin27, Oct 10, 2008.

1. ryuujin27

ryuujin27 New Member

So I've got kind of an annoying problem with the app store on the iPod itself. I've turned my phone to Japanese, because frankly I like that language better, but now my app store will only connect to the Japanese app store, where my lowly American account can't get a damn thing. So, anyone know a way around this?

Also, while I'm asking for help, anyone know how to get facebook to appear NOT in mobile mode?

Thanks for the help!
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

1. You can't transfer funds from one language store to another, so you have to switch back to English (US) when you use the App Store or the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store. You must do that or set up your credit card for the Japanese store as well. Even then, I do not know if that will work.

2. The Facebook web app has a link at the bottom which you can change it from the iPhone Web application to the full featured web app. When you get your App Store to work, I recommend downloading the official Facebook application, as it has most of the features of the full (non mobile) site and is rather nice.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3