Help with ALREADY jailbroken ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Hindiann, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hindiann

Hindiann New Member

MY ipod is an itouch 2g and, very big plaudits to the tutorial, it is fully jailbroken and loaded up with winterboard and openssh. So i have openssh hook my ipod up to my computer wirelessly, but I cant seem to find the music on my ipod from my computer. Why is this? How do i transfer music wirelessly through openssh so that it is playable on my ipod? I cant seem to find a way...
    ALSO-How do i delete jailbroken apps? I hold down the app and the apps wiggle but it doesnt let me delete the jailbroken apps... how do i delete those? Thanks for all the help guys, i appreciate it.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Just go into itunes and hit "sync"

LOL you don't use ssh on your ipod, you download open ssh, but use it on your computer. Google for an ssh tutorial.
  3. Hindiann

Hindiann New Member

no i mean, i want to be able to put music on my ipod, but without a dock cable... so i need to be able to drag it into the ipod wirelessly.
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Ok search for a Winscp tutorial. Then put music in var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/Music
  5. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    U can't wirelessly sync it, and to remove jailbroken apps there is a section in cydia called manage, u can uninstall from there.
  6. Munksyman325

Munksyman325 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You delete the apps through cydia. Go to manage>packages and then find the one you want to delete and go to modify>remove