Help With Aircrack on Term-vt100

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iPodTouchEdwards, Jan 23, 2008.

1. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

I have installed it fine, it works fine, i uae the command.../var/aircrack/aircrack/aircrack-ng -a 1 /var/aircrack/touch.ivs but how does this know which wireless you want to crack, are you ment to change something in the command? does it only crack WEP or can it do WPA aswell? much help would be appreciated if you can, thanks!
  2. spinner

spinner New Member

It can't crack networks! It's just reading data from a test file. (which is included) They are working on it, but it doesn't do anything right now. It will be a hell of a miracle if they CAN make it crack wep, so wpa will never be possible.
  3. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

oh lol i did all that looking around for the aircrack files for nothing lol...yet anyways...hopefully it will work soon, never say never with WPA cuz i never thought u wud get PSX to work on the ipod touch....and here we are....anyway thanks for the information, its much appreciated and is thier link you could tell me so i could look for future news on aircrack? again many thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Couldnt they just make it log the packets or w.e, then you can take the file, open it with your pc and use some application that will crack the PW.