Help with a specific android part

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by maestrochiller, Jul 10, 2010.

1. maestrochiller

maestrochiller New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, i was just wondering here (might be crazy, might just be a fantasy, but worth asking anyways) when u have android (in this case, the idroid 0.2 with sense UI widgets) can i upload another skin to my ipod touch 1g. I have downloaded the time/mediascape UI from SE. the UI comes in 3 parts;
    -system.img
    -userdata.img
    -ramdisk.img
    and i was just wondering if i could just throw them on my ipod and work with it, or do i need to adjust them, so they could work? (or the last option, will it never work?)
    this is becoz i like the sense UI and all, but i just totally fell in love with the timescape UI (it is so beautiful, but i read it totally sucks on the xperia x10, at least till it goes to eclair or froyo), so i thought by myself, maybe it needs an iDevice to achieve greatness. can anyone tell me if i could just upload them, or how to adjust them?

Thnx
  2. MBFtrace

MBFtrace Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. maestrochiller

maestrochiller New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i will try it. but i must first get android working, maybe you could help me with that? (see android with working gapps on this forum, im trying that.) i want to have that running first, bcoz then i have a setup for the skin. Can you help me with getting android running?
    Thnx

----------------Edit--------------
    The android project i am currently trying is called: Working Market on the ipod touch 1g with ifroyo-0.1.2, but it doesn't work very well (as you can see in my comments there)

----------------Edit--------------
    Ok, so i did try it. i putted the SE system.img on my ipod, but that get's a lot of errors. i will try on and keep you posted