Help with a "Oktoprep error" please.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by marksjrd90, Feb 20, 2008.

1. marksjrd90

marksjrd90 New Member

i've a 1.1.1 jailbreaked version so i've "Installer" and when i try to install "Oktoprep" from a new source i added, it says "Error, package download failed!".

So i skipped the stap of downloading "Oktoprep" and i just patched till 1.1.2 and then "installer" was gone so i really need to install "Oktoprep"

Someone knows what to do now?

edit: every app. i try to install says the same "Package download failed!"
  2. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well first of all...note that when upgrading to 1.1.2 u still need to load a patcher.(i think u sed that) secondly, theres a good source, i just cant remember it...which leads to the real important thing. SEARCH!!! its really annoying when people post the exact same thing as the lsat 10 guys. i understand ure a n00b but from now on u should be searching.
  3. cocoton

cocoton New Member

!!!!

ihave the same problem oktoprep dont works
  4. brosmooth

brosmooth New Member

because its now installed with the 1.1.1 jailbreak from jailbreakme.com..... its already installed, so after you upgrade to 1.1.2, you plug ur ipod into ur comp and run the 1.1.2 jailbreak by clicking install open ssh and then clicking jb, itlll do its thing, reboot once, reboot again, and then ull have installer....
  5. cocoton

cocoton New Member

i need help

Please Register or Log in to view images

i need help were du i download oktoprep(there is a other sources to download oktoprep ( i was upgrading my ipod to 1.1.3 then ther was a tu much problem on et so i downloadgrade to 1.1.1 and wene y go to instaler i cant download oktoprep ( so comennt back me
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Community Sources in the installer!
  7. headshaft713

headshaft713 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thats happening to me to i downloaded OkToPrep off of http://hackthatphone.com/1.xml and it says error package download failed and plus im having a problem with installer is there any one else that is having a problem with it?
  8. Jumbro

Jumbro New Member

I'm getting the same error (trying to download okto right now) but i've done that yesterday and worked fine... today it's not downloading it for some reason (error downloading package)
  9. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I seriously hope you are not American.
  10. marksjrd90

marksjrd90 New Member

Same here, yesterday it worked for me, but my iPod was really f***ed up so i deleted everyhting. Today i tried to install "Oktoprep" but it wasn't working