Help with a Few Issues..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by einjhel11, Oct 30, 2008.

1. einjhel11

einjhel11 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi..

I have a couple questions to ask., hope someone answers..

I jailbroke my iPod and everything "SEEMS" to be fine except for when I connect to iTunes it sometimes says that it won't sync cause my iPod has been disconnected when it's not. BUT even if the message displays it still syncs because I can see it on iTunes.. Whats up with the message?

Another is. after jailbreaking my battery is kinda weird.. On iTunes its full., on my iPod its not, it's in its red low battery state. Then I plug it in and suddenly becomes full so i pull it out, then I plugged it back in a 3rd time coz I was gonna sync something then its low again.. Any help on that?

AND LAST..
    I accidentally change all the folders permission to 755 except for the last folders I put on 777.. Coz I didn't check the recursive thingy until I found out I was suppose to (I didn't know how to use SSH just until 15mins. ago). Is that ok? Or will it screw up my iPod?

Please someone help...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Recursive is anything within the folder. It depends what folders /files you changed. If your iPod still works it shouldn't make a difference, but maybe that's the source of you battery and syncing problems.
  3. einjhel11

einjhel11 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh.. darn.. ok..

My iPod has been syncing now.. I'll just keep monitoring. If problems keep coming up I'll just ask again..,

Thanks!!
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you do a complete restore it might fix it.