Help! Winterboard Hiding my apps.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by darkspadez, Jun 22, 2010.

1. darkspadez

darkspadez New Member

I just jailbroke my ipod touch 1st gen 3.1.3 with spirit. Everything was fine until i installed winterboard. Winterboard is hiding some of my apps. I can search for them using search and load them fine but the pages dont show them.
  2. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Are you using a certain theme that hides them maybe? You sure they're not in a "Categories" folder? If not just try a re-spring or uninstall Winterboard to see if they pop back up.
  3. darkspadez

darkspadez New Member

I tried everything I can think of, It was all fine till it installed WB and whatever else needed to be installed with WB, I tried uninstalling WB that didnt do anything. When I did a app updates they showed up till they were done updating then went back into hiding.
  4. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

I think I know what's wrong, when you updated you probably had Categories installed & didn't do a DFU restore & update. This happen to me a while back. That's why when you update those certain apps that were in Categories disappear all of a sudden. The only way to fix it is to put your iPod into DFU Mode, do a shift+click restore (find the firmware you want to update to, I'm guessing your going to update to 3.1.3) and set it up as a NEW iPOD. Sorry but it's the only way...
  5. Aiwa

Aiwa Well-Known Member

Do a restore and re jailbreak.
  6. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch