[Help] Where did my stuff go??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dash9944, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok so i just synched my itouch with itunes after adding some more pics. i get my 1st gen touch wanting to make a new pic my wallpaper
    i open photos, and it says 'no photos. photos can be synched from itunes' or something like that.
    so i check if my music is still there, but they are gone too. so are my vids.
    resynching itunes doesnt work, itunes tells me that all my music/photos/vids are still on there (when i go to devices>music or videos it shows all of my music, but my touch says that there is none =()

this is the 3rd time this occurred, the previous 2 times i had to restore to fix it
    i really dont want to restore yet again, so can anyone tell me how to fix this?

thanks,
    max

oh and another thig - since yesterday, when i open itunes to synch, it tells me 'not enough access privileges' or something like that, but it still synches
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Go to Settings, General, and Reset all Settings. Reset all Settings, not all content. Your stuff should appear again. If it does not, try respringing, rebooting, turning it off, and if that doesn't fix it, you will unfortunately have to restore.
  3. atomicmufin

atomicmufin Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if what spoony said doesnt work, just unsync and resync all your apps.