HELP!! What should i do???

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by adbabii09, May 19, 2008.

1. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have no idea what to do! My installer has been acting up latley so i decided i would try and uninstall some things and use bosstool, that method did not work!!!!! I deleted about three things and reloaded my touch and found that there were random icons missing!!!!! So i used SSH and saw that all those apps i thought wwere deleted are actually still on my ipod i just cant use them because there is no icon for them. So im thinking about just restoring my ipod and re jailbreaking it using WinPwn.... I dunno what should i do??? i've heard bad things about Pwning but ive heard good as well, somone please give me some good advice i can trust, I WILL REP YOU!!!!!!!
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The hidden icons may have something to do with the applications that hide icons [Poof/HidePod/Customize].

Also, I would recommend if you're going to restore and re-jailbreak on Firmware 1.1.4, use the iLiberty+ method. It's not difficult.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Winpwn is easy but fixing your ipod in its current state should be easy too. What did you move with BossTool? Did you move all three things? Have you installed Poof and tried to unhide your icons?
  4. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

well I would just recomend using either ziphone or iliberty so u don't have to deal with winpwn ..... But if u know what it does and u r willing to do it then just go for it ...

And yes for ur problem just restore first before attempting any method
  5. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yea but hidepod is one of the icons that dissapeard! so i cant access it.... and my installer is stilll acting up.... when i try to update to 3.01 it says package download failed, same with almost evrything on installer. but what is iLiberty how is it better than ziphone or WinPwn?
  6. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    NO i havnt installed poof..... i mite try that but it still doesnt fix my installer problem
  7. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

ziphone and iliberty go parallel in the line of jailbreaking so u can use the one that u like most........ Winpwn and pwnage tool are way more advanced than ziphone and iliberty in the part of what kind of process they do...

Have u tried reinstalling installer ????
  8. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Oh ok well i used ziphone the first two times i jailbroke and it worked fine... but for the poof app it says download faild probably because im at school