[help] Wallpaper Widget

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jaymzleon, Jan 3, 2009.

1. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Im sure this has been posted somewhere, but right now i cant seem to find it, so maybe someone can help me.

im looking for a way to have the wallpaper change with the time of the day...NOT the weather.

the weather requires a wifi connection, and im not always near wifi, so i just want it to change with my clock widget.

example: between 7am-11am its a morning wallpaper, 11am-5pm its an afternoon wallpaper, etc.

i dont ask for help on this forum very often because more times than not its right in front of your face, but i have searched countless threads about weather changing wallpapers, i just want a time changing one... any help?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    while continuing my search, i think i came across an alternative method for achieving my goal. looking at the html for AppleBackgrounds.theme found in cydia, it rotates the images every 20secs by default.

i guess you could change the timeout number to change every 5 hours or 18,000 seconds. right?

in theory it should work. (i will try it out anyhow)
    but the random part will be in the way... how can i replace that, so it will change in sequence?